Candace Plattor is an Addictions Therapist in private practice, where she specializes in working with the family and other loved ones of people who are struggling with addiction, in her unique and signature Family Addiction Counselling and Therapy Program.
As a former opioid addict being almost 35 years clean and sober, Candace has learned that overcoming addiction is a family condition: everyone in the family is affected by addiction and everyone needs to heal. For more than three decades, she has been helping both addicts and their loved ones understand their dysfunctional behaviours and make healthier life choices.
The results Candace achieves have been astounding: addicts stop using and families regain their lives from the ravages of addiction. Not only has her success led to a waiting list of clients but she is a sought-after leader in the field of addictions.
As the developer of the Love With Boundaries Family Addiction Counselling and Therapy method, Candace now works with her team of top counsellors, helping both the families and their addicts break the devastating cycle of addiction for good.
https://lovewithboundaries.com/intake-questionnaire/ (This is a Questionnaire to fill out to get a FREE 30-minute zoom consultation.)
Thanks For Listening
Follow us on:
- Website: https://victim2victor.net/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/victim2victor
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/V2V_healing
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/victim_2_victor_podcast/
- Victim 2 Victor Audio Book Audible: https://adbl.co/3akVNCu
- Victim 2 Victor Book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/34MQQyu
- Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/3wHvUof
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/36D6ZYE