Bo Bissett spent the first four decades of his life punishing, mutilating, demeaning, and destroying himself. Somewhere along the line, he realized those daily practices only made things worse, and despite his wishes to not move forward, he found his way. That's when he stopped trying to bury himself and, instead, started lifting.
It sounds cheesy, but YOU are the reason he is here. Most people wouldn't have survived what he put himself through. He believes the lessons he learned from his pains can help you out of yours. And that's why he is here: to show you the way.
He developed his own healing philosophy, incorporating kinesiology (muscle testing), meridian release points, pranayamic breathing, and NLP. Together, these practices form a heart-centred clearing method that gets you out of your own way, skyrockets your intuition, and removes the controls your past emotions have over today's decisions and tomorrow's results.
Amo Ni is a guide in charge of exposing the self-awareness necessary to find the healer inside so you can make lasting changes. Amo, in Spanish, means "I love". Ni, in Chinese, means "you".
The biggest thing to mention is that change is who we are and what we do. It is inevitable. You have a choice as to what side of that change you align with, positive or negative.Support the show
Thanks For Listening
Follow us on:
- Website: https://victim2victor.net/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/victim2victor
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/V2V_healing
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/victim_2_victor_podcast/
- Victim 2 Victor Audio Book Audible: https://adbl.co/3akVNCu
- Victim 2 Victor Book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/34MQQyu
- Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/3wHvUof
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/36D6ZYE